Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06177 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,612 (₩948,908) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)