Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,632 (₩1,223,110) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)