Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,684 (₩929,380) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)