Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,315 (₩944,405) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)