Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05674 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,465 (₩1,964,324) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)