Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,255 (₩2,989,920) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)