Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,342 (13,059,546 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$105 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)