Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,381 (24,685,062 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)