Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,946 (12,937,195 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (28 minutes ago)