Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,754 (23,111,067 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)