Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,012 (S/. 3,073) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)