Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.601 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,412 (S/. 1,719) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)