Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.048 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,864 (S/. 3,414) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)