Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.992 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,479 (S/. 1,475) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)