Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,183 (CH$1,033,118) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)