Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09740 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,231 (CH$1,942,812) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,100 zł (about 2 hours ago)