Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10885 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,415 (CH$582,575) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)