Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,263 (Bs 818) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)