Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.682 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,739 (Bs 410) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)