Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.559 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,197 (Bs 335) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (35 minutes ago)