Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,400 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨4,769 (Bs 738) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)