Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.417 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,798 (Mex$ 22,183) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)