Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,088 (Mex$ 22,430) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)