Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,163 (R$ 4,309) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)