Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,973 (R$ 2,195) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)