Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,012 (R$ 2,502) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)