Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,730 (Mex$ 9,059) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)