Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,677 ($1,257) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)