Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.809 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,622 ($550) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)