Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02435 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,631 (COL$1,216,806) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)