Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,261 (COL$3,427,838) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)