Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10714 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,263 (758,458 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)