Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨53,230 (Php39,058) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)