Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,235 (€662) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (31 minutes ago)