Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨4,101 (Bs 1,827,858) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)