Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨418,362 (€5,719) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)