Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10846 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,413 (CH$713,755) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)