Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,398 (CH$2,453,649) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨209,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (37 minutes ago)