Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10730 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,868 (CH$4,174,138) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (44 minutes ago)