Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.157 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨284,506 (kr28,011) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨211,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)