Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.267 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 169% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,529 (kr8,136) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)