Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.539 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 172% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,846 (kr8,525) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)