Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.929 INR / DKK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 170% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,991 (kr7,411) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)