Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.600 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,263 (92,098 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)