Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨64,252 (109,879 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)