Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,821 (124,591 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)