Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,796 (43,503 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)