Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,150 (95,120 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)