Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.667 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,788 (4,008 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)