Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,254 (68,965,502 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)