Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00736 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,424 (6,986,687 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)