Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00719 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,022 (67,861,654 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)