Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 INR / GNF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,469 (68,484,229 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)