Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 756 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40616 INR / LKR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,055 (172,482 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)