Cost of living in Cologne, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cologne (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨353,804 (€4,901) in Cologne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)