Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,256 (€606) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)