Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,322 (€1,152) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)