Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,204 (€1,258) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)