Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,816 (€1,104) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)