Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.461 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,557 ($b7,509) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)