Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,523 ($b8,560) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)