Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.653 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,034 ($b3,318) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)