Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.312 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,318 ($b3,793) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)