Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.510 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,711 ($b6,252) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)