Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.043 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,401 ($b6,811) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)