Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.505 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,985 (1,941 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)