Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.567 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,833 (4,488 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)