Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,674 ($1,776) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)