Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨319,876 ($4,985) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨283,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)