Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,064 (Mex$ 27,680) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)