Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨142,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨132,978 (Bs 20,604) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (20 minutes ago)