Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨312,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨291,047 (Bs 44,919) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)