Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨468,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨436,811 (Bs 64,622) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)