Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨30,234 (Bs 104,010,018) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)