Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.433 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨942,620 (Bs 146,531) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨890,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)