Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨423,689 (₩7,220,178) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)