Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06079 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,029 (₩1,316,576) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)