Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05751 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,551 (₩618,213) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)