Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05860 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,075 (₩7,526,932) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (44 minutes ago)