Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,307 (₩1,213,438) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)