Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (₩43,349) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)