Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06153 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨60,676 (₩986,075) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)