Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05976 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,841 (₩432,438) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)