Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨6,500 (₩112,708) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)