Cost of living comparison between Chumphon, Thailand and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,841 (40,156 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)