Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,979 (13,624 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)