Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,844 (13,532 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)