Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,056 (12,223 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (31 minutes ago)