Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨44,616 (23,318 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)