Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.108 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨508,240 ($7,928) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨388,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)