Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨577,081 ($8,640) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)