Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,403 (元17,131) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)