Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,965 (6,797元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)