Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,494 (元10,455) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)