Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.142 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,396 (23,675 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)