Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,365 (Taka 38,041) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)