Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,691 (Taka 91,542) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)