Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨68,571 (Taka 89,738) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)