Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,234 (Taka 42,876) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)