Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,696 (Taka 82,167) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)