Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,362 (руб 33,852) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)