Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,600 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨6,195 (S/. 314) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)