Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,349 (S/. 116) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (34 minutes ago)