Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨68,513 (S/. 3,476) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)