Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,930 (S/. 3,514) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)