Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨42,676 (S/. 2,152) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)