Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,765 (CH$674,548) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)