Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨552,235 (¥932,055) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)