Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,877 (40,630 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)