Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,021 (37,832 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)