Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,889 (19,877 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)