Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,110 (49,738 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)