Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.059 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,098 (34,045 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)