Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,908 (80,416 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨152,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)