Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,207 (48,976 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)