Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.186 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,206 (32,124 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)