Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,480 (5,976₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)