Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.712 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,203 (元8,607) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)