Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.695 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,701 (元3,889) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)