Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,412 (元10,696) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (36 minutes ago)