Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,854 (€1,221) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)