Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,616 (€695) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (41 minutes ago)