Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.720 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,303 (€1,208) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)