Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨274,101 (€3,797) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨249,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)