Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,074 (€6,355) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)