Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,334 (€6,064) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)