Cost of living comparison between Cheboksary, Russia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,928 (руб 68,942) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)